1 oz / 30 ml bottle with dropper
Available in 300mg, 900mg and 1500mg in Peppermint & Green Apple
Ingredients: Organic MCT Coconut Oil, Light Virgin Olive Oil, Vegetarian Natural Liquid Flavoring, Pure Hemp CBD Isolate
1oz CBD oral drops available for horses in two yummy flavors they will love in varying amounts between 300mg and 1500mg. Recommended use is to rub 20-30mg for calming and 50-60mg for pain directly into the gums.
Love your horse every day with overall wellness and 100% THC-free support for calming and pain. Just four all-natural ingredients for purpose: organic MCT coconut oil for fast absorption can help ease or prevent inflammation, increase energy and aid in heart health; light virgin olive oil – one of the healthiest oils due to its antioxidants that help maintain a healthy weight, heart, brain and immune system also acts as a natural moisturizer for the skin and coat; vegetarian natural flavoring; and pure CBD derived from hemp (100% THC-free).
Using the All-Natural CBD Tincture for Horses / Instructions:
Before each use shake well. Squeeze top of dropper to get liquid. Recommended use is to rub 20-30mg for calming and 50-60mg for pain directly into the gums. Use twice daily or as needed. – since every horse is different, see how your horse does and adjust from there.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to call us at 719-542-4223 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Michelle is very familiar with horse behavior. Please let us know on Facebook how your horse is doing. It’s important to us that we hear about your horse’s progress.
Ingredients: This product does not contain THC. Made with Pure Hemp CBD Isolate. Organic MCT Oil, Light Virgin Olive Oil, Vegetarian Natural Liquid flavoring, non-GMO, Sugar-free, Gluten-free.
GREAT RESOURCE ARTICLE ‘What you need to know about CBD for horses’ from Equine Wellness Magazine: https://equinewellnessmagazine.com/cbd-horses/
- A limited amount of clinical research is available on using CBD in animals, due to the decades-long research blockade in the US. But recent studies have shown great promise for CBD in helping some very common problems in horses and dogs, like behavioral issues related to anxiety and pain from arthritis. For more serious conditions, like cancer, epilepsy and diabetes, animal caretakers should seek advice from a knowledgeable veterinarian before embarking on high-dose cannabinoid use.
- Larger animals have slower metabolisms than smaller ones. … The “by weight” dosage of many medicines can be far lower for horses than for humans, cats or dogs. For example, while the CBD dose for easing anxiety in dogs is around 0.1mg per kg body weight, research has shown that a dose of only 25mg of full-spectrum CBD oil, rubbed into the gums, helps similar issues in horses — which works out to only 0.05 mg/kg. This means that using CBD can be surprisingly affordable when helping soothe a horse’s nervous system.
- If you ride competitively in shows that do drug testing, you will need to stop giving your horse CBD seven days before the event.
- For horses, look for a high potency product, between 20mg/mL and 60mg/mL. Many hemp products are sold in 1oz bottles because of the high cost. A 1oz bottle of 20mg/mL CBD contains 30mL, and will potentially give you 30 horse-sized servings if your equine partner is responsive to the low end of the dose. Higher potencies offer more scope for experimentation to find the “sweet spot” for your horse.
- High quality CBD, appropriately dosed, should take effect in five to 15 minutes, not weeks or months. Clinical trials have shown that horses seem to respond well to 20mg to 30mg for behavior/anxiety problems, and 50mg to 60mg for pain issues. There is some variability — some did fine on once-daily dosing, others better on twice a day. But the size of the horse did not seem to matter much.
Caution: Internal use only. Keep away from children, heat and direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dark place. Do not exceed suggested use. Consult with your veterinarian first before giving to your horse, especially if they are pregnant or nursing. If horse experiences any adverse symptoms, please discontinue immediately and consult with your veterinarian.
Disclaimer – CBD Body Blends products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with your veterinarian before using CBD products.